FLORIDA REAL ESTATE POST LICENSE 45 HOUR COURSE
- This 45-hour post license course examines brokerage relationships in Florida, focuses on updates of Florida real estate law and gives an overview of other federal and state laws affecting real estate.
- It explores ethics, social media trends and how social media can be used to enhance a real estate business.
- The course reviews property valuation and types of contracts are discussed.
- The financing modules delve into types of alternative financing and students will learn how to analyze real estate investment opportunities.
- The final module in this course covers professional property management, with lessons about leases, qualifying tenants, lease negotiations, required disclosures, and tenant relations.
Students will explore
- how social media can be used to enhance a real estate business.
The course examines property valuation with an overview of
- comparative market analysis,
- the forces driving the real estate market.
Modules 6 and 7 address listing and marketing property, property disclosures, and representing buyers.
Types of contracts are discusses along with the differences between the FAR/BAR contract and the AS-IS contract.
The financing modules delve into types of alternative financing, types of mortgages, the loan process, amortizations, private mortgage insurance, and FHA and vA loans.
Then the sections on the closing process examine
- the role of the licensee at the closing,
- estimating closing costs,
- proration of expenses, and
- the HUD-1 settlement Statement.
Students will learn how to analyze
- real estate investment opportunities,
- discuss sources of investment capital,
- explain short sales and foreclosures, and
- describe the benefit of a 1031 exchange.
The final module in this course covers
- professional property management,
- with lessons about leases,
- required disclosures, and
- 1: Brokerage Relationships and License Law Updated
- 2: Federal and Florida State Laws Affecting Real Estate
- 3: Real Estate Ethics, Education, and Planning
- 4: Information Technology
- 5: Valuing Residential Property
- 9: Exploring Mortgage Alternatives
- 10: Acquiring Financing for the Property
- 12: The Closing Statement
- 13: Analyzing Real Estate Investments
- 14: Professional Property Management
- There are quizzes with 10 questions but they aren’t mandatory, so the student can move on to the next lesson upon failing the max number of quiz attempts.
- There are 2 final exams of 100 questions each but student only takes 1 exam. Student has 1.8 minutes to complete each question on the exam. Questions are randomized.
Florida Real Estate School Online
FLORIDA REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATE POST LICENSE 45 HOUR COURSE ONLINE -
Florida school for real estate
Course Provider #ZH1002174
Provider: 360TRAINING.COM, INC
Florida Real Estate Post License
45 Hour Online Course Was $99
Now Only $69.00
Limited time promo
- Complete your Florida Real Estate Post License hours Online.
- Our courses are 100% online so you can have access anytime, anywhere with just a computer and Internet.
- This course satisfies the Florida post-licensing requirements
Florida 14 Hr CE Package including the Florida Law 3 Hr course
This package contains the following courses:
- Contracts, Purchases and Sales Agreements